Wednesday, November 19, 2014

rambling.





-Can I be annoying for a minute? I just have to say how extremely grateful I am for having such a fantastic husband. Every single day I'm reminded in some way of how lucky I am to have married Kyle. He is seriously everything I've ever wanted. The amount of work he does for us both on a daily basis astounds me. To all you single gals: find a man that isn't afraid to treat you like a million bucks and is honest to you always. It's not worth it any other way. Trust me on this one.

-I've been in school non-stop since September 1997. To say I'm ready to be done with school would be an understatement. This last semester of college has been so trying for me. I had a huge breakdown today. Tears, snotty nose, mascara running- the works. It'll be a near-miracle for me at this point if I do get that piece of paper, and cap and gown in December. It would be the greatest Christmas present ever.  All I've got to say is thank goodness for Kyle and a large Dr. Pepper.

-Randomly, the old man that came to our apartment today from the US Census Bureau to take a national survey really made my day. He was so upbeat and happy. I love happy people and I love little tender mercies. He has no idea how much he helped me today.

-All I ever want to do is shop, decorate and bake. Could I somehow turn that into a career? Without getting fat? And poor? :)

-The only thing I can think about lately is Christmas. I think the buildup to Christmas is so much more fun than the actual day of Christmas.

-Waking up earlier really does help boost your day. I read my scriptures, cooked breakfast, did homework and got ready all before class today; just because I got up an hour earlier. I'm a changed woman. This is huge!

-Where would we be without wool socks? I don't want to know.

-I need to know why Zayn wasn't at the premiere of 1D's Album launch on Good Morning America. Besides that, they're new music is to die for. I'm secretly 15 years old - judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment